UCG TRUST | 2023 results
The year 2023 brought us many productive results and achievements, which exceeded our expectations. Given the demand on the UCG TRUST platform, we are going to further expand our product line and continue to provide stability and timeliness of the workflow for all our customers.
We are proud of our time-tested business model, which has gone up through the great improvement over the course of 8 years of operation. We believe that the trust of our customers is the most valuable resource. Thank you to all our customers who have been with us from the start or joined us along the way.
Here are some of our achievements for 2023:
- we exceeded the mark of 23,000 registered investors
- the total amount of investments since the launch of the platform has exceeded EUR 750 million
- the total portfolio of loans under management reached the mark of EUR 400 million
Here’s a comparison of 2023 vs. 2022:
EUR 192 million in total invested in 2023 against EUR 155 million in 2022, which is 23,8% of increase
- the total amount of loans under management in 2023 is EUR 412,3 million vs. EUR 275,4 million in 2022, which is 49,7% of increase
- the total amount of interest paid to investors in 2023 is EUR 24,1 million compared to EUR 15,1 million in 2022
- the average investment per investor in 2023 is EUR 33,675 vs. EUR 27,530 during 2022 period
- actual losses from overdue payments on loans, covered by the Provision Fund amounted to 1,2% of the total loan portfolio vs. 2,1% for 2022 period
We believe that success can only be achieved when all parties benefit from the cooperation!
The UCG TRUST Team